Sustainability is the word of the decade, but for manufacturers putting products into packaging, there's not a lot of practical advice around.
When it comes to sustainable packaging, all the focus is on the packaging materials.
While critical to solving the world's packaging woes, they're only part of the problem.
Inefficient packaging lines generate mountains of waste in terms of:
- Energy and water consumption
- Product and packaging waste
- Time waste
They result in unnecessary costs for:
- Menial labour hours
- Labour in general
Inefficient packaging lines fail to deliver:
- Seamless production
- Fully automated lines with automated monitoring
- Supply chain integration
- Optimised logistics schedules
- Durability and longevity of products during transit
- Reduced risks: safety, human error and product recalls
- Reduced risks to profit
- Traceability, which brings increased interaction with stakeholders, including consumers.
What's needed is a practical and whole-of-plant method for reducing waste and delivering all the benefits of Overall Line Efficiency (OLE).
Please fill in the form below to download the full PDF eBook.
(Note: You can choose to opt-out of further communication from us—we occasionally send out information you might find useful, such as technology updates, eBook guides and case studies.)